Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Back-end Software Engineer – Work From Home
The Back-end Software Engineer will join an Agile team of professionals dedicated to providing custom solutions for clients of all sizes with a focus on enterprise level software. Company provided a unique opportunity for developers to work with a multitude of different clients and in multiple verticals. Company culture is one of collaboration and leadership. Self-starters are encouraged to build new things and are setup in an environment of never ending learning. Set goals and achieve them through collaboration with your team. We are 100% Remote, and the core team has been working together since 2016.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent degree.
– 5+ years of experience delivering enterprise-class web applications or equivalent education plus experience.
– 4+ years of experience developing in Java language and JVM and associated toolchain like Maven.
– Proven working experience in Spring: Boot, Core, Security, Data (JPA & “NoSQL”), MongoDB.
– Proven working experience in “REST” HTTP APIs and the associated tools: Postman, OpenAPI/Swagger, Curl.
– Solid knowledge of security and associated best practices: Authentication (OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect), TLS and certificates, hashing, encryption, network (VPC, Security Groups), OWASP.
– Strong knowledge of OOD and SOA principles, with ability to implement them in Java.
– Solid knowledge on Kafka, WebSocket preferably with STOMP.
– Experience deploying spring boot applications using docker containers and debugging builds.
– Strong experience with Software Engineering/CS fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
– Skilled in the software development lifecycle processes and experience with scrum, agile and iterative approaches.
– Software development patterns like OOP, Flux/Redux, Modular, MVVM, MVC and Observer.
– A healthy discipline of test driven development (TDD).
– The ability to learn at an incredible pace.
– A positive attitude and proactive approach.
– Interested in continual learning, development, and forward thinking.
Keywords: Raleigh NC Jobs, Back-end Software Engineer, Java, JVM, Maven, Web Applications, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Rest API, Security, Kafka, WebSocket, STOMP, Docker, Software Developer, Architect, Programming, Programmer Analyst, North Carolina Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Raleigh, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Back-end Software Engineers for jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions