Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Application Software Support Analyst, Auburn Hills, MI
We are seeking an Application Software Support Analyst. A connected vehicle service organization for a major Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) owning vehicles with connected capabilities across USA and Canada. The Connected IT systems comprise of several Back end, Front ends and middleware applications. The systems integrate with the connectivity units inside the vehicle, first parties like Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and call centers, third parties like data stream consumers, the OEMS systems, and systems from the parent company. This enables features like the ability to remotely start the vehicle or the ability to know the last parked location of the vehicle or the ability to change their network carrier or to share lock their vehicle using an Alexa voice command and many more.
Application Software Support Analyst Responsibilities:
– Develop and maintain accurate technical and user documentation.
– Perform operational tasks like monitoring, analysis, reporting and prompt attention to issues.
– Monitor communications for any outages/incidents which affect the user community.
– Coordination with internal and external stakeholders for driving the issues towards the closure.
– Analyze incidents and come up with improvement ideas to avoid incidents and reduce inflow.
– Perform system administration tasks e.g., certificate management, product version tracking and upgrade support, etc.
Application Software Support Analyst Qualifications:
– Need a Computer Science degree.
– 5 years of experience required.
– Any programming background is a plus.
– Application Management Services (AMS) support experience.
– Strong analytical ability to quickly understand issues, debug and arrive at solutions.
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written both).
– Hands on, self-driven, solution oriented and customer focused.
– Ability to query the system logs and debug issues.
– Understand System integration concepts and especially API specifications.
– Ability to create flow diagrams to create an operational view of the functionality.
– Good exposure to automotive domain, preferably in the area of connected vehicle.
– Strong technical background demonstrating solid understanding of IT systems and ability to support them.
Keywords: Auburn Hills MI Jobs, Application Software Support Analyst, AMS, Application Management Services, OEM, Alexa Voice Command, APIs, Connected Vehicle, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Mobile Network Operators, Automotive, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Auburn Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Application Software Support Analysts for jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions