Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
AISR Controller, Secret Security Clearance Required, Ogden, UT
Ready to hire an AISR Controller. Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain a Top Secret security clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Ogden, UT!
– Be responsible for overall network engineering support for a broad range of programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the network.
– Provide specifications for network architecture, evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and perform needs assessments.
– Support level duties may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of network equipment.
– Perform network operations and management to include configuration and troubleshooting of customer circuits across optical and electro-optical multiplexers, routers, and switches.
– Perform real-time circuit redesign (alternate routing) to restore customer connectivity during scheduled and unscheduled outages and maintenance actions.
– Coordinate directly with supported customers to ensure maximum network availability to minimize or eliminate mission and operational impact.
– Work closely with AISR engineering and ASI support to provide robust network connectivity throughout the terrestrial DISN backbone.
– Proactively monitor network alarms across platform specific network management tools.
– Utilize trouble ticket management applications to document all aspects of troubleshooting, isolation, escalation, and resolution during the lifecycle of a service impacting network incident.
– High School diploma and 3+ yrs. of related experience; Associates and Bachelor’s degrees, preferred.
– Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE) prior to start date.
– Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
– Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, AISR Controller, Telco, NOC, Cyber Transport, Circuit Actions, Routers, Switches, Crypto Devices, Routing, Cisco, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching, Network, Networking, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Ogden, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire AISR Controllers for jobs in Ogden, Utah and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area