Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Trader, Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Senior Trader to join a growing trading team. Our culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development.
This Senior Trader would partner with highly motivated individuals while managing all aspects of a team including deploying profitable strategies in US, European, and/or Asian asset classes of equities, ETF’s, futures, and/or options with passion and integrity. Strategies could include analysis and modeling of order book microstructure, order flow, cross asset information, time series, momentum, mean-reversion, volatility, correlation, etc. Strategies will utilize the fastest tick to trade infrastructure. This infrastructure includes optimized connectivity within the exchange data center, microwave, and the fastest available intercontinental fiber connectivity between exchange data centers. In addition, the use of FPGA deployment throughout, and storage of all data flowing in and out of exchanges and within infrastructure time stamped at nanosecond resolution. The firm will provide years of accurately time stamped tick data, quantitative analysts, and support from both software and hardware development teams. The firm is extremely cooperative, collaborative, innovative, intellectually stimulating, and respectful. In addition, the firm is highly competitive in the industry and seeks to continue building toward being the best liquidity provider in the world. Unlike a lot of other firms, our traders work closely with our dedicated technology team in developing and enhancing existing strategies.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university in computer science, software engineering, or related technical field.
– 3-5+ years working experience in high volume electronic/systematic/high frequency trading.
– Programming proficiency in C++ and/or Python.
– Outstanding and consistent Return on Capital (ROC).
– Familiarity with numerous trades in areas such as equities, treasuries, metals, ETFs, futures, or options.
– Demonstrated the ability to use sound judgment and maturity while trading and managing a large risk capital book.
– Knowledge of generating trades from data driven analysis.
– Experience holding team members accountable for driving results.
– Experience back testing strategies including microstructure research.
– Practical experience in applying advanced machine learning techniques to trading problems.
– Advanced quantitative, research and statistical skills with a tenacity to create or find a powerful, sophisticated strategy and solution at a medium to high frequency.
– Aptitude and experience in developing, monetizing, and evolving high frequency algorithms.
– Extremely analytical and probabilistic mindset with superb problem solving skills.
– Confident vision of building and leading teams driven to compete and win.
– Motivation and resourcefulness in quickly solving hard problems through the creative application of technology.
– Ability to manage numerous trading development priorities with ease.
– Ability to facilitate collaboration with team members and other departments in order to drive productivity.
– Values teamwork and is capable of thinking independently.
– Ability to generate trading ideas and design overall strategies at a high level using the tools available.
– Willing to learn the intricacies of a world-class high-frequency trading floor environment and know how to contribute in a meaningful manner.
– Ability to adapt to challenging and changing situations.
– Strong mathematical aptitude and entrepreneurial mind.
– Working knowledge of TensorFlow and Pytorch is a plus.
– Experience with Slurm or another distributed compute cluster environment.
– Excellent verbal communication including during under pressure situations.
Keywords: Amsterdam Netherlands Jobs, Senior Trader, C++, Python, Equities, Treasuries, ETFs, Futures, Options, High Frequency Trading, Data Driven Analysis, Trading, Financial, Netherlands Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Netherlands Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire for similar positions in Amsterdam, Netherlands or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Traders for jobs in Amsterdam, Netherlands and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 14 or email us at email@example.com.