Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs – itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Quantitative Researcher, Buy-Side, PhD Preferred, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a Senior Quantitative Researcher with Buy-Side experience and a PhD is preferred.
– Work collaboratively with the technology and business teams to develop an understanding of complex financial markets, products, and strategies.
– Analyze financial market data to identify patterns and potential opportunities.
– Develop forecasts and building predictive and profitable trading models.
– Explore and work with industry leading software and research tools.
– Work alongside industry experts in the fields of technology and quantitative finance.
– Lead/mentor junior team members.
– Work on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– Take ownership of and leading projects from start to finish.
– 5-15 years of relevant experience.
– Futures Asset Class and High Frequency experience preferred.
– Must have direct experience with a Buy-Side firm.
– Knowledge of programming concepts (C++ preferred but not required).
– Experience actively building predictive models and analyzing the market.
– Desire to grow into leadership role preferred.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in a related field (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science).
– Must be willing to take ownership.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Quantitative Researcher PhD Preferred, Buy-Side, C++, Java, Python, R, Quant, Machine Learning, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Quantitative Researchers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions