Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Senior Database Developer, Farmington Hills, MI
We are looking for Senior Database Developer people that have been in the role of Senior Data Modeler/ETL Developer, Senior Software Engineer but seek accelerated opportunities to become Data Architects; people with a passion for data, technology and the desire to learn and grow, architect and design enterprise data solutions. Candidates need to have an application or web development background.
– Participate in data architecture definition, design and implementation.
– Play key roles in large projects: Senior Designer/Developer, Technical Lead.
– Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, design and develop ETL, reporting and analytics solutions.
– Design and develop data solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Data Architects, Senior Data Developers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– A bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and at least 4 years of hands-on experience in design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations.
– Knowledge of data modeling and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
– Prior consulting experience with mid-large size firms is a plus!
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Lake, 3NF and Dimensional Models, Modeling Tools, Profiling Tools).
– Experience with Health Insurance, Life Insurance and / or Healthcare a big plus!
– Experience leading teams of all levels of software professionals!
– Experience leading teams of in-house employees and consultants a big plus!
– A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
Keywords: Farmington Hills MI Jobs, Senior Database Developer, Data Modeler, ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Lake, Dimensional Models, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Farmington Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Database Developers for jobs in Farmington Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Employers > General Information | About Us | How We Work | Trading Industry | Healthcare Information Technology | Government Contract Expertise | Request Services
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions
General Information > About Us | Our Values | Meet Our President | Position Types | Technologies | Blog | Coverage Area