Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Network and Security Administrator, Washington, DC
The Network and Security Administrator position will provide hands-on technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. It will require strong technical knowledge and effective on-site and remote communication to both understand problems and explain their solutions. This role will continuously work under the guidance of the IT Manager.
– Monitor company networks for security concerns.
– Network hardware upkeep, patching, issue troubleshooting.
– Administer internal and guest Wi-Fi, mobile hotspots.
– Security training for staff on topics such as phishing; test campaigns.
– Device management in Intune.
– Develop security/management policies for laptops and mobile devices.
– Develop and maintain documentation, knowledge base content, and tech troubleshooting best practices.
– Escalation point for service desk tickets.
– Identify recurring issues and help create solutions.
– Review and maintain inventory of IT assets.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Occasional travel may be required.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Experience using a Helpdesk ticketing system.
– 3-5 years of general IT support experience.
– Strong knowledge of computer systems.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Experience troubleshooting Windows, Mac OS, and mobile devices.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including training end-users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into various computing issues as required.
– Keen Attention to detail.
– Experience supporting a remote workforce.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Network and Security Administrator, Help Desk Ticketing Systems, IT Support, Windows, Mac OS, Mobile Devices, Network Security, Network, Networking, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network and Security Administrators for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters