Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Junior Salesforce Administrator, Chicago, IL
This Junior Salesforce Administrator opportunity offers a clear path for career growth within Salesforce administration. The Junior Salesforce Administrator will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience, earn additional Salesforce certifications, and eventually transition into a more senior Salesforce Administrator role or explore specialized Salesforce career paths, such as a Salesforce Developer. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. The Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Junior Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management, including support tickets, with user satisfaction prioritized. As a Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the organization’s Salesforce platform and helping to streamline business processes. This position emphasizes the creation of templates and the opportunity to develop your Salesforce skills. You will work on the Salesforce team to maintain and enhance the system, troubleshoot general user issues, and develop Litify and Salesforce Email Templates. The ideal candidate will be happy building out templates, learning about the firm’s business process, and growing their Salesforce skills. This position is onsite in Chicago for entry level candidates and possibly remote for experienced candidates.
Junior Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
– Create and maintain templates for various Salesforce objects, including email templates, Litify Merge Templates, and other document templates, to streamline communication both internally and externally.
– Assist in data quality management tasks, including data cleansing, data deduplication, and data import/export, to ensure accurate and reliable information within Salesforce.
– Provide day-to-day user support, addressing user inquiries, resolving general user issues, and assisting in user training and onboarding to promote Salesforce adoption and proficiency.
– Assist in the customization of Salesforce by configuring fields and objects.
– Create and maintain reports and dashboards to provide insights into operational performance, enabling data-driven decision-making.
– Maintain thorough documentation of Salesforce configurations, processes, and templates for reference and training purposes.
– Assist with user support tickets.
– Stay updated on the latest Salesforce features and best practices, proactively seeking opportunities to expand your Salesforce skills and certifications.
– Other duties as assigned.
Junior Salesforce Administrator Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Certified Salesforce Associate or the ability to earn it within 6 months of hire.
– Certified Salesforce Administrator or the ability to earn it within 1 year of hire.
– A minimum of 6 months of Salesforce project knowledge and hands-on administration experience.
– A proactive attitude to platform enhancements.
– A desire to implement best practice solutions.
– Available and responsive to questions.
– Active in the Salesforce community.
– Strong computer proficiency; adept at learning new software.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including the ability to train end users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into software issues functionality.
– Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Maintain a strong understanding of technology and its application to achieve business objectives.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Junior Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce, Litify, Salesforce Email Templates, Systems Administration, Certified Salesforce Associate, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Junior Salesforce Administrators for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Tech Recruiters, Austin Technology Headhunters, Baltimore Technology Headhunters, Boston Massachusetts IT Recruiters, Charlotte North Carolina IT Recruiters, Chicago IL IT Recruiters, Cincinnati Executive Staffing, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas Recruiting Agency, Denver Executive Search Firms, Detroit Executive Tech Recruiting, Fort Lauderdale Technical Recruiters, Houston Recruiters for IT, Indianapolis Technology Headhunters, Jacksonville IT Headhunters, Kansas City Information Technology Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City Tech Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruitment, Seattle Information Technology Recruiters, Silicon Valley Executive Staffing, St Louis Executive Search Firms, Tampa Executive Tech Recruiting, Washington DC Technical Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions