Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
HPC Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
This HPC Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph position requires a TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph issued by the National Security Association (NSA).
The HPC Software Engineer designs, develops; tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software for HPC (High Performance Computing) systems based upon documented requirements. Be able to understand the intricacies of HPC architecture that is being targeted by the software being developed, or to understand the complex mathematical principles which-underlie the software applications being developed.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
– Experience with agile development processes.
– Experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e.. Atlassian. Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Experience developing software for HPC systems using parallel development languages/paradigms such as MPI, UPC, Chapel, or Pthreads.
– Modify existing software to adapt to new hardware or to improve its performance.
– Master’s degree in Math, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 9 years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components.
– Experience developing with multiple high level programming languages in a Unix environment.
– Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
– Experience with HPC open source parallel programming methods such as pthreads, Open MPI, and UPC.
– Experience developing test plans, operational assessment test reports, and associated documentation.
– Experience with automating test procedures.
– Experience with performing benchmarking testing.
– Experience with Git source code repository.
– Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence).
– Experience with Agile principles and concepts.
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire HPC Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions