Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
DevOps Software Engineer, Secret Security Clearance Required, Ogden, UT
Qualified DevOps Software Engineer candidates must have an active Secret security clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus!
We are seeking DevOps Software Engineer. The selected candidate will be a key member of the Special Projects Innovations team, working hands-on with a team of software engineers, and will provide technical expertise in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), SecDevOps and Software Configuration Management in support of the automated and rapid delivery of innovative solutions to a cloud-based environment. While this role is primarily remote one must live within commuting distance to Scott AFB, IL or Fort Meade, MD for on-site support.
– Develop automated CI/CD build/deployment pipelines using Cloudbees/Jenkins, Artifactory, OpenShift/Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible and Bitbucket.
– Provide DevOps expertise, guidance and training to a team of software engineers, ensuring congruence of the various infrastructure, software, configurations and interfaces maintained under configuration control
– Develop automated tests using Ansible, Selenium, JMeter, Junit and/or other applicable tools.
– Assist with the deployment, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, updates/upgrades of Kafka and Elastic clusters and environments.
– Work with an Agile team, attend daily scrums and demonstrate working software while collaborating with a geographically distributed (remote) team, communicating and collaborating frequently with teammates to ensure successful completion of project objectives.
– Troubleshoot and resolve installation, infrastructure and system issues.
– Proactively and independently identify, report, monitor, and mitigate technical risks.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience.
– Strong working knowledge of Git and experience with development workflows in Bitbucket or an equivalent tool.
– Experience designing, building and deploying DevOps pipelines with Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory and Ansible (or equivalent tools).
– Experience designing and implementing application deployment pipelines and developing software in a containerized environment with Kubernetes and Docker (OpenShift experience is a plus).
– Full software lifecycle automation experience (design, development, test, deployment), including deployment to a production environment.
– Experience designing and building automated software testing pipelines using Ansible, Selenium, JMeter, Junit and/or other applicable tools.
– Previous SCM experience, including release planning, managing software baselines, merging branches, and producing software builds.
– Experience designing, developing and deploying software in a cloud environment (AWS is a plus).
– Strong experience working on a UNIX command line platform.
– Strong communication skills that enable proactive and effective collaboration with a virtual team, including the ability to clearly articulate status and present to both customers and program leadership.
– Candidates must have a DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain interim Secret clearance prior to start date.
– Security+ certification or equivalent DoD 8570 IAT II certification within 60 days of start date.
– Experience developing and deploying software in a DoD environment (DISA experience is a plus), including experience building and deploying software applications that meet DoD security standards and updating applications and code to meet security scans and security implementation guidelines (e.g., STIGs).
– Experience with Atlassian tools, including Bitbucket integrations with JIRA and Confluence.
– Experience integrating code review systems into the SCM process.
– Experience with static code analysis, particularly security scans.
– Experience working remotely with a geographically dispersed team
– Experience working as part of an Agile software development team.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, DevOps Software Engineer, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, SCM, Selenium, JMeter, Junit, Cloud, AWS, UNIX Command Line, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Ogden, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire DevOps Software Engineers for jobs in Ogden, Utah and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions