Website IT Recruiters for Tech Jobs - itrecruiters.technology
Information Technology Staffing Firm
Commercial Review Appraiser, Harwood Heights, IL
The hours for this Commercial Review Appraiser opening are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm and Wednesday from 8:30am – 3:30pm Hours may change based on the needs of the company. This position is 100% Onsite and NOT Remote.
We are looking for a Commercial Review Appraiser in Harwood Heights, IL. As a Commercial Review Appraiser, you will be responsible for reviewing a variety of property types (including, SFR, Multi-family, land, industrial, office, mixed use, retail shopping center, mall, hospitality, assisted living/nursing/health care, special use, etc.). You will engage 3rd party vendors to prepare appraisal reports on real property offered as collateral in connection with various loan transaction requests. You will also be responsible for reviewing and analyzing reports upon receipt for compliance with federal and state regulations including FIRREA, and Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and reasonableness of value conclusion (including the internal modification of the external value conclusion as warranted). You will deal with moderate to complex assignments; diversified duties and the coordination of related assignments are typical. Excellent judgment and independent decision making are required for moderately complex issues. A thorough knowledge of appraisal theory and experience utilizing the three approaches to market value of real estate are necessary to be successful in this role. Current experience in valuing and/or reviewing a variety of property types is required.
– Ensure appropriate real estate valuations are obtained and reviewed. The report will be analyzed upon receipt for compliance with bank lending policies, USPAP, FIRREA and Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines (FDIC).
– Assist in the ordering, review, and quality control of real estate appraisals and evaluations, as needed based on transaction volumes.
– Answer questions from appraisers, credit analysts and loan officers regarding ongoing appraisal orders.
– Evaluate the validity of existing appraisals for subsequent transactions and portfolio monitoring purposes.
– Receive and file new appraisal requests from loan production staff; send and receive appraisal quotes to/from outside appraisal vendors.
– Maintain and update internal database with appraisal data including quotes, orders, appraisal reports and reviews.
– Correspond with appraisal vendors as needed to update ongoing status of appraisal orders as well as provide pertinent file information to appraisers.
– Correspond with Loan Officers regarding appraisal status.
– Adhere to all bank policies, procedures, and regulations.
– Keep workstation and common areas neat, orderly and well supplied.
– Attend all scheduled meetings and training sessions; some may be scheduled outside of the Bank, or outside regular working days or hours.
– Complete all compliance courses by assigned dates and adheres to all compliance related requirements.
– Perform other duties as assigned by management.
– Minimum of 5 years in the appraisal industry as an appraiser or as a review appraiser for a financial institution.
– Must be an Illinois State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office.
– Excellent judgment and independent decision making required for moderately complex issues.
– Current experience in valuing and reviewing a variety of property types is required.
– Possess excellent customer service and communication skills to effectively communicate between bank underwriters and appraiser vendors.
– High level of dependability and intelligence.
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep players informed as to status.
– Ability to recognize issues that should be escalated within the chain of command and do so proactively.
– Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
– Familiar with broad trends in the local markets for residential (single and multi-unit), retail, industrial and commercial real estate, as a result of experience, personal contacts and analysis of available market data, applying such market knowledge to interpreting accuracy of real estate appraisal reports.
– Must also be aware of any local and/or State ordinances and zoning restrictions that may affect property values.
Keywords: Harwood Heights IL Jobs, Commercial Review Appraiser, Appraisal Industry, Appraiser, Financial, Illinois State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, MS Office, Property Value Experience, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking for a top IT recruiter to help your company hire for similar positions in Harwood Heights, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiters for tech jobs and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Commercial Review Appraisers for jobs in Harwood Heights, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiters for tech jobs and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 14 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta IT Recruiters, Austin IT Recruiters, Baltimore IT Recruiters, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago IT Recruiters, Cincinnati IT Recruiters, Cleveland IT Recruiters, Columbus IT Recruiters, Dallas IT Recruiters, Denver IT Recruiters, Detroit IT Recruiters, Fort Lauderdale IT Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey IT Recruiters, New York City IT Recruiters, Philadelphia IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh-Durham IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruiters, San Antonio IT Recruiters, San Diego IT Recruiters, San Francisco IT Recruiters, San Jose IT Recruiters, Seattle IT Recruiters, Silicon Valley IT Recruiters, St Louis IT Recruiters, Tampa IT Recruiters, Washington DC IT Recruiters
Information For Job Seekers > General Information | Find A Job | Submit Resume | How We Work | Trading Industry Tech Pros | Healthcare (HIT) | Security-Cleared | Successful Interviewing | Sample Interview Questions